In the research industry since 2000. Has more than 20 years of experience in management in various fields: research, marketing and operations.
Has extensive experience in consulting companies, in business development and in cooperation with organizations from different disciplines.
An expert in formulating research methodologies, and managing complex scientific and technological collection processes.
Areas of Expertise:
Customer experience, customer satisfaction, mystery shopper
- Leading the field of customer experience in the company, developing models and digital analysis and reporting tools
- Advises companies in various market sectors: banking, medical services, automobile, insurance, real estate, local authorities and public organizations
Consulting and Training
- Leads geokg’s consulting system, which is given to service / sales / branch managers to assimilate service improvement processes and change organizational processes in the customer’s environment
- Advises most of the Automotive importers in Israel, in the field of customer experience and increasing customer share
- Advises in the areas of customer strategy (segmentation) and branch strategy (deployment of service and sales centers)
Marketing, Advertising and Branding
- Academic specialization in marketing and advertising.
- Extensive experience in brand equity research and consumer research for media agencies and clients in many different industries.
Characterization, development and implementation of information systems and solutions
- Extensive experience in characterizing technological systems used by the organization: BI systems, data analysis systems, software for collecting survey data and project management systems
- Leading the development processes and implementation processes of such systems among the Company’s customers